Please visit the latest issue of TDL Update, the newsletter of the Texas Digital Library, to discover the exciting things going on at the TDL.
The October issue features:
- An announcement about a strategic partnership with the Lonestar Education and Research Network (LEARN)
- Updates on TDL development projects, including TxLOR and the Preservation Network
- News about an exciting new resource from the Texas ETD Association
- Information on TDL training sessions held at Baylor University
- Articles on Open Access Week, member school UNT’s Portal to Texas History, and the TDL Metadata Working Group
For suggestions about content for the TDL Update, please contact Kristi Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.