The TDL Guide: Essential Information for Members is now available on the TDL website. We hope both new and long-time members will download the Guide and use it to get the most out of their membership in the TDL consortium.
The TDL Guide includes information about the following topics:
- The mission and goals of the TDL
- TDL technical infrastructure
- Users groups and other opportunities for participation
- TDL projects and services
- TDL software development methodologies
- User Support services
- Necessary local support for TDL services
- TDL staff and organizational structure
- Membership benefits and levels
The Guide also includes a quick reference chart that lists important contacts and online resources, as well as color brochures and hand-outs members can use to discuss TDL with faculty and other constituencies at their universities.