Check out the latest issue of TDL Update, the newsletter of the Texas Digital Library, to discover the latest news and learn how TDL is working with its members to advance scholarly communication.
In the February issue, TDL co-directors John Leggett and Mark McFarland discuss the work of the TDL software development team and its contributions to the TDL consortium. Additionally, the newsletter includes:
- An update on progress in 2011 on key development projects
- A report from Texas A&M Libraries on efforts to support grant-seeking researchers
- News about a new Member Resource page on the TDL.org website
- The TDL Training Program schedule for February and March
- New about conference and meeting dates and an exciting prize awarded to Texas Tech Libraries
For suggestions about content for the TDL Update, please contact Kristi Park at email@example.com. For other questions and concerns, please contact Ryan Steans, TDL Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.