Check out the latest issue of TDL Update, the newsletter of the Texas Digital Library, to discover the latest news and learn how TDL is working with its members to advance scholarly communication.
In the March issue, TDL co-directors John Leggett and Mark McFarland discuss the value of the TDL scholarly communication services to faculty at TDL member institutions. Additionally, the newsletter includes:
- a story on TDL efforts to develop a preservation-related DSpace plugin
- an update on other work of the TDL technical staff
- a report on several new faces at TDL member schools
- news items related to conferences, meetings, and other TDL events
- dates and times for upcoming TDL training courses
For suggestions about content for the TDL Update, please contact Kristi Park at email@example.com. For other questions and concerns, please contact Ryan Steans, TDL Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.