Check out the latest issue of TDL Update, the newsletter of the Texas Digital Library, to discover the latest news and learn how TDL is working with its members to advance scholarly communication.
In the July issue, TDL co-directors John Leggett and Mark McFarland provide more information about upcoming governance changes that will encourage engagement and input from all member institutions. Additionally, the newsletter includes:
- A feature story on The CEA Forum, an online scholarly journal newly hosted on the TDL Electronic Press
- News about TDL’s project to upgrade all hosted institutional repositories to DSpace 1.7.2
- Information about August training sessions
- An update on software development and other technical efforts at TDL
- A story on some new data management resources added to the TDL.org website
For suggestions about content for the TDL Update, please contact Kristi Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.