Each year, the Texas Digital Library (TDL) Awards honor individuals and groups that have made outstanding contributions to the advancement of digital libraries.
Winners are selected by the TDL Awards Committee and are notified in early spring. Award recipients receive one complimentary registration per group/awardee for the Texas Conference on Digital Libraries in Austin, and are honored during a special awards session at the conference.
Please review the full set of criteria for each award before submitting. For questions about the criteria or processes for awards selection, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations for the 2018 TDL Awards are coming soon.
2018 TDL AWARDS COMMITTEE
- Sian Brannon (Chair), University of North Texas
- Sean Visintainer (Vice-Chair), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Kris Helge, Texas Woman’s University
- Jonathan Helmke, Stephen F. Austin State University
- Derek Reece, University of Texas at Arlington
- Darryl Stuhr, Baylor University
- Heidi Winkler, Texas Tech University
You may nominate yourself or someone else for these awards. Nominations should be between 500 – 1,500 words, not including any optional supporting documentation.
You can submit your nomination through an online form. Each award has its own nomination form. Please fill out the information fields provided in the form and attach any supporting documents (optional) to the form. Then simply click “Submit” at the bottom of the form.
- Deadline for TDL Award Nominations (TBD)
- Notification to Awardees (TBD)
- Dates for the Texas Conference on Digital Libraries (TCDL), at which awards will be distributed. Note: Attendance at the conference is not required to receive an award. (TBD)