The Texas Digital Library invites members to attend the TDL Forum, a monthly conference call in which members can hear a brief presentation about the activities of the TDL staff and participate in a question-and-answer period.
If you have questions about the TDL Forum, you may address them to the TDL Program Coordinator at email@example.com.
Details for calling in to the next scheduled call are below.
TDL Forum — December 2013
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Time: 10:30 AM
To join the TDL Forum, you must dial in to the TDL conference phone line (for audio) and log in to an Adobe Connect web session to view the presentation.
- To join the conference phone line, dial 1-877-820-7831. Enter 555638# when prompted.
- To join the Adobe Connect web session, go to https://meeting.austin.utexas.edu/forum/. A screen will prompt you for a guest name but no other login is required to enter the meeting.
Previous TDL Forum Presentations
Presentation slides from the meetings can be found below and on the Member Resources page of this website.
- TDL Forum: November 2013 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: October 2013 (PowerPoint)
- TDL Forum: September 2013 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: August 2013 (PowerPoint)
- TDL Forum: July 2013 (PowerPoint)
- TDL Forum: June 2013 (PowerPoint)
- TDL Forum: May 2013 (481.49 kB; 05-2013)
- TDL Forum: April 2013 (313.95 kB; 05-2013)
- TDL Forum: March 2013 (276.32 kB; 03-2013)
- TDL Forum: February 2013 (273.51 kB; 03-2013)
- TDL Forum: January 2013 (859.84 kB; 05-2013)
- TDL Forum: October 2012 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: September 2012 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: July 2012 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: June 2012 (PDF)
- TDL Strategic Plan 2011-2014 (Adobe Connect Meeting; February 15, 2012; Mark McFarland)
- TDL Forum: December 21, 2011 (353.64 kB; 12-2011)
- TDL Forum: November 16, 2011 (294.06 kB; 11-2011)
- TDL Forum: October 19, 2011 (435.11 kB; 10-2011)