Check out the latest issue of TDL Update, the newsletter of the Texas Digital Library, to discover the latest news and learn how TDL is working with its members to advance scholarly communication.
In the October issue, TDL director Mark McFarland discusses the value of working groups and user groups to the TDL organization. Additionally, the newsletter includes:
- A report on the user group and working group meetings held in October
- An update on TDL’s project to upgrade all hosted institutional repositories to DSpace 1.7.2
- News about a new bug-fix release of the Vireo ETD Management software
- Additional updates from the TDL technical teams
- News about November training sessions to be held at Texas A&M University
For suggestions about content for the TDL Update, please contact Kristi Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.