Join us for one of two free online webinars in July that will demonstrate the capabilities of the Open Journal Systems software, an open-source journal management and publishing system that assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process.
TDL Marketing Manager Kristi Park will lead the online demonstrations, showcasing the application’s capabilities for managing and customizing an online academic journal, managing the peer review and editorial workflows, and publishing indexed content on the web.
OJS was developed by the Public Knowledge Project and is hosted by the TDL for faculty and staff of TDL member institutions.
Open Journal Systems Webinar Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, July 8 | 2:00 – 3:30 PM (CDT) | REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
- Thursday, July 24 | 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM (CDT) | REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Who should attend?
- Librarians interested in promoting this service to faculty and staff at their institutions
- Journal managers or editors who want to know more about OJS and how it works
- Anyone interested in this hosting service offered by the Texas Digital Library
How do I attend?
- To join the webinar, you will dial in to a conference phone line (for audio) and log in to an Adobe Connect web session to view the presentation and demo. Upon registering, you will receive an email with specific instructions for attending the event.
Who do I contact with questions?
- Please contact the Texas Digital Library at email@example.com or 512-495-4417.