Mark your calendars!
The Texas Digital Library conference committee is pleased to announce that the 2017 Texas Conference on Digital Libraries will be held May 23 – 25, 2017 in Austin, Texas.
TCDL 2017 will be held at the Commons Learning Center on the J.J. Pickle Research Campus in Austin, Texas.
The Texas Conference on Digital Libraries covers topics relevant to the creation, promotion, and preservation of research, scholarship, and cultural heritage digital materials. The goal of TCDL is to bring together those working on digital projects – including outreach librarians, repository managers, cataloguers, faculty members, technical staff, and others – in order to build a practical, usable and sustainable model for digital libraries.
When: May 23-25, 2017
Where: Commons Learning Center on the J.J. Pickle Research Campus in Austin, Texas
More information about registration and conference programming will be coming soon! Registration will cover conference sessions, including keynotes, presentations, poster sessions, and some workshops. Breakfast, snacks, and lunch, as well as a conference reception, will be included as part of the registration package.
For more information, and to view information about past conferences, visit the TCDL 2017 website.
TCDL 2017 Conference Planning Committee:
- Chair: Ramona Holmes (University of Texas at Arlington)
- Vice-Chair: Jee Davis (University of Texas at Austin)
- Bethany Scott (University of Houston)
- Kara Long (Baylor University)
- Le Yang (Texas Tech University)
- Jeremy Moore (Texas State University)
- Clarke Iakovakis (University of Houston Clear Lake)
- Laura Waugh (Texas Digital Library)