Register for our webinar! We will demonstrate and discuss the new features in Vireo 4.0.
Features of note:
- Customizable submission workflows
- Controlled vocabularies
- Improved metadata based on the TDL Metadata Working Group’s report and updated guidelines for ETDs
- Enhanced field control for filtering, flagging, and tracking
Try it out!
Report any issues and/or bugs you experience via:
- Github issues; Note that you must create a Github account in order to add issues here.
- Vireo user group email list – email@example.com
- TDL Helpdesk – firstname.lastname@example.org (TDL members only)
Attention to TDL Members Only:
If TDL manages your Vireo instance on your behalf, the following notes apply to you.
- Deployment to TDL member institutions and migrations will roll out in cohorts over the next academic year, beginning with two institutions in the fall and ramping up in the spring and summer.
- Migration and workflow set-up should ideally be completed when there is not heavy use of Vireo on your campus.
- TDL staff will communicate with individual member institutions to schedule upgrades through the fall and are available to answer any questions about the process.
Vireo is an online application developed and maintained by the Texas Digital Library (TDL), in collaboration with contributors from Texas A&M University Libraries, the Alkek Library at Texas State University, Texas Tech University Libraries, and Baylor University Libraries, along with other contributors from within the TDL and Vireo Open Source communities. The TDL sincerely thanks everyone who has participated in this process and looks forward to continuing and expanding the collaboration on future efforts.
More about Vireo for ETD Submission and Management: