For the past few years, TxETDA has facilitated webinars on ETD topics such as legacy digitization, non-traditional formats, and copyright issues. We value theoretical and practical information to advance the knowledge of ETD professionals, as well as opportunities for networking with graduate school and library colleagues. Webinars are recorded and posted on our YouTube channel for later watching. Our webinars are open to all ETD-related professionals, no matter their location.
Call for Proposals
We encourage proposals for webinars relevant to the ETD field.
Please submit a 100-300 word abstract that includes the following information:
- Author(s), including institutional or corporate identity and email address; if multiple authors, please designate the primary contact person
- Summary of content to be included in webinar
Proposals should be:
- Well written, clear, logical, and organized
- Original, timely, and relevant to the ETD field
- Contribute to the advancement of ETDs
- Develop ideas, offer conclusions, and provide useful and practical findings
Presenters should plan for a 40 minute presentation with at least 15 minutes for questions and answers. Exact session times are flexible in scheduling.
The proposals should be emailed to email@example.com by August 1, 2020 for presentations the following semester.