Texas Digital Library is dedicated to providing experiences for everyone that are free from all forms of harassment and inclusive of all people.
We ask that attendees, guests, and users of our services and listservs abide by our Community Agreement:
- Participate in a constructive and active way.
- Exercise consideration and respect in speech and action.
- Listen, pause, reflect, and attempt understanding before speaking.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your environment and of your fellow participants.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, suggestions, or need to report a violation of our community agreement. You can also submit feedback anonymously via TDL’s suggestion box.