Texas Digital Library is dedicated to providing experiences for everyone that are free from all forms of harassment and inclusive of all people.
We ask that attendees, guests, and users of our services and listservs:
- Be considerate and respectful in speech and action
- attempt collaboration before conflict
- refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech
- be mindful of your environment and of your fellow participants
- and be responsible for your words and actions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, suggestions, or need to report a violation of our community agreement. You can also submit feedback anonymously via TDL’s suggestion box.