Purpose of the group: The TDL DSpace Users Group works to create an active community among DSpace users that:
- facilitates mutual support for DSpace use and repository management;
- identifies areas of work that could be taken on by member working groups or by TDL staff;
- connects the TDL DSpace user community to the larger open source DSpace community in North America.
Who can join: Any users of DSpace can join the users group, regardless of affiliation with TDL.
The group shares updates and information about training and events at our monthly meetings and through the TDL DSpace Users Group Email List. If you are interested in joining, please email us at email@example.com.
Users Group Leadership:
- The group is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair, with support from TDL staff.
- The chair will serve for a one-year term. The Vice-Chair will serve for one year and then move into the chair position.
- The Chair and Vice-Chair of the users group must come from the TDL membership.
2019-20 Chair:Colleen Lyon, University of Texas at Austin
2019-20 Vice-Chair: Taylor Fairweather-Leitch, West Texas A&M University
- 2018-19 Chair: Ed Warga, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi