- The GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Interest Group gathers both experts and newcomers to the field of GIS.
Who can join
- Any users of GIS can join the users group, regardless of affiliation with TDL.
The group shares updates and information about training and events at our monthly meetings and through the GIS Interest Group list.If you are interested in joining, please email us at email@example.com.
Interest Group Leadership
More information coming soon!
Fridays from 12pm – 1pm via Zoom Data & Donuts is a special workshop series hosted by Research Data Services. Instructors from UT Libraries and partners from across campus share expert advice, resources, and tools that will help you take good care of your data throughout its lifecycle, from project conception to the long-term archive. Here are the upcoming webinars:
- Mapping Covid Data with R, September 25, 2020
- Python for Data Visualization, October 9, 2020
- Texas Land History in GIS, October 23, 2020