The Texas Data Repository (TDR) Steering Committee is the mechanism for local Data Repository Liaisons at TDR member libraries to provide the Texas Digital Library (TDL) feedback and make decisions about TDR services. The purpose of the Committee is to provide strategic planning support and policy oversight to ensure focus and direction of programs and services.
Membership consists of one Data Repository Liaison from each TDR member institution as well as the Texas Digital Library’s Deputy Director. Data Repository Liaisons are assigned at the time that the MOU for TDR Dataverse is completed and updated or reconfirmed annually or as needed by the institutional member.
2019-2020 Steering Committee Members:
- Christina Chan-Park (Vice-Chair), Baylor University
- Hammad Khan, University of Texas at Arlington
- Papia Rozario, Texas A&M-Galveston
- Matthew McEniry, Texas Tech University
- Courtney Mumma, Texas Digital Library
- Laura Sare, Texas A&M University
- Santi Thompson, University of Houston
- Adrian Shapiro, Texas Woman’s University
- Jessica Trelogan, University of Texas at Austin
- Laura Waugh (Chair), Texas State University
- 2018-19: Matthew McEniry, Texas Tech University
- 2017-18: Jessica Trelogan, University of Texas at Austin