The Texas Digital Library invites members to attend the TDL Forum, a monthly conference call in which members can hear a brief presentation about the activities of the TDL staff and participate in a question-and-answer period. If you have questions about the TDL Forum, you may address them to the TDL Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Details for calling in to the next scheduled call are below.
TDL Forum — March 2015
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Time: 10:30 AM
To join the TDL Forum, you must dial in to the TDL conference phone line (for audio) and log in to an Adobe Connect web session to view the presentation.
- To join the conference phone line, dial 1-877-820-7831. Enter 555638# when prompted.
- To join the Adobe Connect web session, go to https://meeting.austin.utexas.edu/forum/. A screen will prompt you for a guest name but no other login is required to enter the meeting.
Previous TDL Forum Presentations
Presentation slides from the meetings can be found below.
- TDL Forum: February 2015 (PPT)
- TDL Forum: December 2014 (PPT)
- TDL Forum: November 2014 (PPT)
- TDL Forum: October 2014 (PPT)
- TDL Forum: September 2014 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: August 2014 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: July 2014 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: June 2014 (PDF)
- TDL Forum: May 2014 (PPT)
- TDL Forum: April 2014 (PPT)
- TDL Forum: March 2014 (PPT)
- TDL Forum: February 2014 (PDF)
Forums prior to 2014 have been archived in our digital repository and can be accessed by clicking here.