The 2018 TCDL will be held at the Commons Learning Center on the J.J. Pickle Research Campus in Austin, Texas. The nearby conference hotel, Aloft at the Domain, offers shuttle service to and from the venue with prior notice. Please see the Accommodations page for more information about nearby hotels, and contact your hotel of choice for shuttle and transportation options.
Free parking passes will be available for registrants of the 2018 TCDL. Parking passes will be emailed as a printable PDF prior to the conference, and made available at the registration desk.
- ADA / Disabled parking spaces with access ramps are available on the west and north sides of the Commons building.
- Please note that all attendees and speakers must register for the conference, pay applicable registration fees, and make local arrangements for accommodations and transportation to and from the conference venue.
Below are transportation resources for informational purposes only, and are shared without endorsement or recommendation:
Austin Ride-sharing Apps
- Uber: https://www.uber.com/cities/austin/
- Lyft: https://www.lyft.com/cities/austin-tx
- Fasten: https://fasten.com/
- Ride Austin: http://www.rideaustin.com/
City Bus Service
- CapMetro: https://www.capmetro.org/
(Download the CapMetro App to prepay and plan your route)
The Texas Conference on Digital Libraries is hosted by: