Texas Digital Library services include support for Open Educational Resources (OER). Driven by initiatives to increase the adoption of OER from across our consortium of academic libraries, TDL is responding to the needs of our members as well as the needs of Texas higher education students to meet their scholarly and financial challenges.
ABOUT THE OER AMBASSADORS
TDL’s OER Ambassadors have committed to serve for a minimum of two years by developing a Community of Practice around OER and becoming a source of expertise for all consortium members.
- Sabrina Davis, OER Librarian, Texas Tech University
- Taylor Fairweather-Leitch, Scholarly Communications Librarian, West Texas A&M University
- DeeAnn Ivie, OER Coordinator, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Rusty Kimball, Science & Engineering Librarian / Leader of Open Access for Student Educational Success, Texas A&M University
- Lisa Louis, Head, Research & Learning, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Ashley Morrison, Tocker Open Education Librarian, University of Texas at Austin
- Amanda Zerangue, Manager of Digital Services and Scholarly Communication Librarian, Texas Woman’s University
Click here to learn more about our OER Ambassadors.
OER Ambassadors will be expected to:
- Attend the OTN Summer Institute (travel and lodging paid) at the University of Minnesota
- attend Ambassador meetings (virtual)
- support TDL members with OER and OTN questions via listserv and/or web conference
- help create shared OER-related resources for TDL members
- support other consortium members with OTN workshops
- participate in the OTN publishing co-op, and coordinate work in Scribe on behalf of the consortium
If you are interested in joining TDL’s OER communities, sign up for the Texas OER Community for Higher Education Google Group, TDL’s OER listserv email@example.com, and TDL’s e-newsletter to stay up-to-date.
If you have any questions or suggestions please email Texas Digital Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.