Show your support for Texas library and archives leaders by sponsoring the Texas Conference on Digital Libraries.
Levels of Sponsorship
ACCESS LEVEL | $5,000+
Underwriting opportunities for Access Sponsors include:
- Post-conference captioning service
- Live conference translation service
- Post-conference translation service
Access Sponsors receive all Connect Sponsorship benefits plus:
- Option to address attendees (up to 5-minute presentation)
- Registration for 1 additional representative of your organization to the conference (total 4 representatives)
- Public thank you during keynote introduction
CONNECT LEVEL | $2,500+
Underwriting Opportunities for Connect Sponsors include:
- Virtual conference platform
- Keynote and speaker fees
Connect Sponsors receive all Capacity Sponsorship benefits plus:
- Registration for 1 additional representative of your organization to the conference (total 3 representatives)
CAPACITY LEVEL | $1,000+
Underwriting opportunities for Capacity Sponsors include:
- Live captioning the conference sessions
- Post-recording captioning or translation for conference sessions
Capacity Sponsors receive Network Sponsorship benefits plus:
- Registration for 2 representatives of your organization to the conference
- TCDL registration includes all conference sessions, workshops, reception, breakfasts, lunches, and afternoon snacks
- Access to virtual conference exhibition area
NETWORK LEVEL | $500+
Underwriting opportunities for Network Sponsors include:
- Live captioning for 3 or more sessions
Network Sponsors receive Power Up benefits plus:
- Company logo (large size) on the conference website with link to the company’s website, promotional materials, and on the program
- Virtual booth at the event with the company name displayed
- Name/brand exposure in invitations, social media, and press releases
POWER UP LEVEL | up to $500
Underwriting opportunities for Power Up Sponsors include:
- Live captioning or post-recording captioning for up to 3 sessions
Power Up Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Company logo (large size) on the conference website with link to the company’s website
Joy Level | $250+
Texas Digital Library conference attendees bring their authentic selves to TCDL, and we seek to uplift their whole person while with us. In light of that goal, TDL hopes to bring digital experiences that bring joy, useful advice, and reprieve from typical conference fare and wares.
Joy sponsors receive:
- Recognition at each digital experience session.
- Company logo (large size) on the conference website with link to the company’s website, promotional materials, and on the program schedule.
- Name/brand exposure in invitations, social media, and press releases.
TDL is housed at The University of Texas at Austin. Please make checks out to “The University of Texas at Austin” and add “Texas Digital Library/TCDL” in the memo line.
Mail checks to:
Texas Digital Library
101 East 21st Street, Stop S5471
Austin, TX 78712
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or suggestions about sponsorships, or would like to request a sponsorship invoice.
Thank you sponsors!
ABOUT THE TEXAS CONFERENCE ON DIGITAL LIBRARIES
Now in its fifteenth year, the Texas Conference on Digital Libraries (TCDL) is a home for communities of library and information workers who support scholarly, cultural heritage, educational materials, open access, open source, and transparency in libraries through digital preservation, repositories, metadata, theses and dissertations, scholarly communications, and research data management. TCDL honors its roots in digital librarianship while also including the work that many other library workers, archivists, and various information professionals do to build, improve, provide outreach, expand, and use digital library resources and ecosystems of scholarship.
As founder and host of TCDL, Texas Digital Library is committed to dismantling white supremacy within our organization and associated communities, addressing inequities in our staff organization and the broader consortium, and helping transform practice and culture in the larger higher education and cultural heritage communities in which we operate. To that end, we enthusiastically invite and encourage members of minoritized communities to attend, present, and enjoy TCDL regardless of your profession, affiliation, or background. All are welcome!
With presentation session types that include informal conversations, posters, lightning talks, workshops, presentations, and more, TCDL encourages and welcomes submissions from students, scholars, practitioners, researchers, faculty, and users. TCDL 2022 will take place live online and we welcome proposals from Texas-based colleagues and beyond.
Read TCDL’s Code of Conduct.
ABOUT the TDL
Texas Digital Library is a consortium of library and archives professionals that propels the Academy forward by maintaining our past and preparing for the future. Membership in TDL is open to any academic library. Find out more by visiting https://www.tdl.org/members/membership/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.