Capital Metro provides public bus and light rail transportation around the Austin metropolitan area, including to and from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. For information about routes, fares, and schedules, visit http://www.capmetro.org/ or call (512) 474-1200.
For SuperShuttle rides to and from ABIA: http://www.supershuttle.com/
More information about finding your way around Austin is available here.
Additional nearby restaurants are mapped and listed below:
RESTAURANTS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LIBRARY
- Arturo’s Bakery & Cafe—located at 314 West 17th Street. Serves southwestern fare, breakfast tacos.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill—located at 2230 Guadalupe. Serves burritos and other Mexican food.
- Clay Pit—located at 1601 Guadalupe Street. Serves contemporary Indian food.
- Dobie Mall Food Court—located in the Dobie Mall at 21st Street and Guadalupe St. Features a variety of fast food options.
- El Mercado – located at 1702 Lavaca St. Serves Tex-Mex.
- Fricano’s Deli – located at 2405 Nueces St. Serves deli sandwiches and soups.
- Kismet Cafe—located at 411 W. 24th Street. Serves Mediterranean cuisine.
- Madam Mam’s—located at 2514 Guadalupe St. Serves Thai food.
- Pho Thaison—located at 1908 Gaudalupe Street. Serves Vietnamese fare.
- Schlotzsky’s Deli – located at 1915 Guadalupe St. Serves sandwiches, salads, and pizza.
- Thai How Are You? – located at 2100 Guadalupe St. Serves Thai food.
- Veggie Heaven—located at 1914 Guadalupe. Serves Vegetarian cuisine and lots of flavors of bubble tea.
- The Blanton Café – located in the Blanton Museum annex at Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Congress Ave. Serves sandwiches, pizzas, and salads.
- Jester Center Dining – located in the Jester Center dormitory at 21st St. and Speedway. Includes the Jester City Limits food court on the first floor and a traditional all-you-can-eat cafeteria on the second floor.
- O’s Campus Cafe – located in the A.C.E.S. building at Speedway and 24th Street. Soups, salads, sandwiches, and hot entrees.
- Red McCombs Red Zone Food Court— located in the Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. Offers several fast food options. More information is available at: http://www.texassports.com/facilities/fb-stadium-food-court.html.
- Student Activity Center Food Court — located on Speedway between 21st and 23rd Streets. Features several fast food restaurants and a Starbucks. A full list is available at: http://www.utexas.edu/universityunions/student-activity-center/food.
- Texas Union Food Court—located in the Texas Union on Guadalupe St., just south of 22th Street. Offers various food options, including Chick-fil-A and Quiznos. A full list is available at: http://www.utexas.edu/universityunions/texas-union/food.
Please visit the UT Austin Hotels page for more information on hotel options.
The closest visitor parking is in the Brazos Garage at 210 E. MLK Blvd. Daily rates are $15 for 8 hours and $18 for more than 8 hours.
More information about parking on the UT campus is available here.
Other Austin Information
For information about all things Austin, including events, activities, hotels, and more, please visit the Austin Visitors Guide.