Check out the latest issue of TDL Update, the newsletter of the Texas Digital Library, to discover the latest news and learn how TDL is working with its members to advance scholarly communication.
In the August issue, TDL co-directors John Leggett and Mark McFarland detail the importance of institutional repositories in disseminating scholarly work. Additionally, the newsletter includes:
- A feature story on the Texas Learning Object Repository, which was released for beta testing this month
- A “thank you” to all the TDL members who volunteered to lead training courses over the past spring and summer
- An update on TDL’s project to upgrade all hosted institutional repositories to DSpace 1.7.2
- A story on the TDL Member Board meeting scheduled for September
- Information about new resources for TDL “beginners” added to the TDL.org website
For suggestions about content for the TDL Update, please contact Kristi Park at email@example.com.