Check out the latest issue of TDL Update, the newsletter of the Texas Digital Library, to discover the latest news and learn how TDL is working with its members to advance scholarly communication.
In the September issue, TDL director Mark McFarland announces the newest additions to the TDL Governing Board, elected by the membership this month. Additionally, the newsletter includes:
- A report on the Member Board and Governing Board meetings held in September
- An update on the work of the Preservation Steering Committee
- An update on TDL’s project to upgrade all hosted institutional repositories to DSpace 1.7.2
- An announcement about changes to the TDL Helpdesk, including a new toll free number
- News about fall training, as well as user group and working group meetings to be held this October
- A reminder about Open Access Week, which takes place October 24-30
For suggestions about content for the TDL Update, please contact Kristi Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.