Now is the time to reserve your rooms for the 2010 Texas Conference on Digital Libraries.
TCDL 2010 will take place May 17-18 at the AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center located on the UT Austin campus. Rooms at the conference center hotel are available at the state rate for the first 75 registrations, and the cut-off date for this rate is April 26, 2010.
You can reserve rooms either online or by phone.
Reserving rooms by phone:
To reserve a room by phone, please call the conference center directly and reference the event (Texas Conference on Digital Libraries) and the organizer (Texas Digital Library).
You can reach the AT&T Conference Center at 512-404-3600 or 877-744-8822. The reservation desk is open on weekdays between 8 AM and 6 PM.
Reserving rooms online:
- Go to www.meetattexas.com.
- Click on “Check Availability & Rates” on the lefthand side.
- Under the Booking Codes tab, enter you Group/Promotional code. The code for TCDL 2010 is TEXCDL0510 (case sensitive).
- Select the dates for your stay.
- Under the “Room Type” tab, select your room type and click Continue.
- Fill in all Guest and Credit Card information including an e-mail address to ensure you receive an email confirmation.
- After the information is complete, you will receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive the confirmation number, then you have not completed the reservtaion.
- Room reservations must be cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to the arrival date.
About TCDL 2010
The theme for TCDL 2010 is Collaboration, and conference presentations will focus on issues of teamwork and partnering in the service of advancing scholarly communications.
Anyone with questions about TCDL 2010 should contact the TDL program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.